Montana Schools Leading the Way
Have you made changes at your school to make it healthier or greener? Please share your successes with us by answering the following questions. We’ll share your story on the USGBC Montana Chapter website, and you’ll also receive a certificate to display at your school or in your classroom.
Some of the ways Montana schools are going green:
- Teaching gardens
- Recycling programs
- Green cleaning products
- Energy saving renovations
- Green curriculum integration
If you have any photos of your project we’d love to include them in your story. Here are some ideas if you want to take some pictures to send us:
- Close-ups of students performing green practices such as recycling, gardening, using green cleaning products, etc.
- Photos of staff implementing green practices into daily routine
- Indoor and outdoor improvements that improve energy efficiency, air quality
- Students using alternative means of transportation
May we contact you for additional information? If so, please provide your name and best way to reach you, and…thanks for going green!