Did you know that transforming our built environment towards green building helps improve the health, environment, economy and future for our children here in Montana?
USGBC Montana Chapter plays a vital role in this effort and we are asking for your help!
The Montana Chapter invites you to become one of a limited number of corporate leaders in green building and sustainable development through its Founding Corporate Partner Program. These companies receive recognition as leaders in the green building community across the state in a variety of ways.
Your donation will support:
- Leveraging support of matching grant funds;
- The creation and delivery of cutting edge programs, workshops, and lectures, and conferences on a wide range of relevant topics;
- Providing opportunity for continuing education for professionals of all disciplines in green design, construction, operations and maintenance, green building policy and financing, & more;
- Hiring of staff time to direct outreach and advocacy to local communities and institutions, a critical component of our efforts to transform the built environment; and
- Hosting of our Chapter Annual Summit featuring continuing education opportunities and green building tours.
|Available Partnerships||Amount of Gift||Partnership Recognition|
|3||$ 5,000 and up|
Significant website presence with logo & hotlink to your website. Annual Summit feature recognition & 3 complimentary registrations.
|6||$ 2,500 - $ 4,999||Website presence with logo & hotlink to your website. Annual Summit feature recognition & 2 complimentary registrations.|
|Silver||10||$ 1,000 - $ 2,499||Website presence with logo & hotlink to your website. Annual Summit feature recognition & 1 complimentary registrations.|
Now is the perfect time to help build a strong foundation for the USGBC Montana Chapter!