The USGBC Montana Chapter promotes balanced social, economic, and environmental stewardship in Montana by leading and educating about green building practices that will create healthy and sustainable communities in which to live, work, and play.
Chapters are the local voice of USGBC, and chapter members are key to raising awareness about green building. Chapter membership also provides excellent networking opportunities, the chance to participate on committees as well as serve in a leadership role at the chapter level. (usgbc.org)
USGBC-MT has made tremendous strides since our grass-roots formation in 2006. We received full chapter status and attained 501c3 non-profit designation in the fall of 2009. This year we are turning our attention towards program development, membership, outreach and communication. We are working to provide our members with forums for discussion, networking events, green building tours, resources, continuing education seminars and technical workshops, LEED study groups, and we have plans for so much more. This is why we need your participation now.
- Discounts on chapter events, project tours, and other green programs
- Subscription to email newsletter
- Opportunity to serve on chapter committees
- Participation in chapter elections
- Shape the local agenda through chapter and committee leadership
- Meet and learn from local green building professionals
- Represent your company locally
- More... read our "Top Seven reasons to become a USGBC MT Chapter Member"
What Does Chapter Membership Cost?
- Visit our "How to Join" page for more info on membership dues and registration.